Cutting-Edge Machinery • Rigorous Quality Control
High-Quality Sheet Metal Forming with Precision Accuracy
Our cutting-edge sheet metal forming technology allows us to provide superior fabricated parts. Forming involves clamping a piece of sheet metal between a top tool and a bottom die to create specified bends in the workpiece—an essential staple of the sheet metal manufacturing process.
As part of our first-class equipment fleet, our Amada Astro II Robotic Press Brake allows production jobs to be set up and run as a lights-out operation—yielding faster turnaround times without compromising quality.
Sheet Metal Forming Features
Sheet Metal Forming Features
State-of-the-Art Machinery for Custom Forming
(6) Amada HG Series Press Brakes
- Bending capacities of 80 to 170 tons
- Large range of versatility in accuracy, precision speeds, and capabilities
- Ultra-high precision, high-speed compact bending solution featuring an advanced dual servo power drive system providing the ultimate in bending control
(1) Amada ASTRO ADS 1030 Robotic Press Brake
- Fully integrated robotic bending system
- 72% reduction in set-up time
- 6-axis robot, Automatic Gripper Changer (AGC), and Automatic Tool Changer (ATC) with patented AMADA tooling
- Each stage of the bending process is performed at fast speeds to maintain high levels of unmanned machine productivity
- Multi-axis back cage, automatic crowning, and capabilities that allow us to take on high-mix and/or low volume jobs that require a variety of bends
- Minimizes scraps
- Digital preview requires fewer test bends—reducing waste
GTR Manufacturing’s experienced engineering department can provide concepts, design changes, product enhancements, and reverse engineering. We will work with your team to deliver your parts at competitive costs.
Our sales, management, and engineering teams have experience in a wide range of industries and understand the changing needs of all of them. We work in close partnership with our clients in developing and refining product designs and production process planning to simplify manufacturing and create cost savings for your end product.
We have the capability to import and unfold your 3D models ( .dwg, .step, .iges, .sldasm, .ldprt, .dxf) built in Solid Works, Pro/E, and other modeling software. The model is unfolded and downloaded directly into the CAM process, reducing errors and assisting in short lead times for your sheet metal parts.
JIT / KANBAN
By using the Just-In-Time (JIT) inventory strategy, GTR Manufacturing schedules production to meet your ordering needs. We reduce costs by carrying less idle inventory, resulting in a quality product that is delivered on time at a lower price.
We pair JIT with the Kanban technique to manage our highly-efficient development process. We establish minimum and maximum quantities, fulfilling customer needs on a pull system. This method empowers us to reduce inventory for customers and suppliers and uses lean production practices. In addition, we have full insight into your pipeline through an online portal, ensuring it’s always full.
As part of our versatile one-source operation, GTR Manufacturing’s sheet metal forming procedures prioritize precision, speed, and quality:
- Cutting-edge machines
- Rigorous quality control system
- Superior customer service
- 50+ years of experience in the industry with second-to-none designers, operators, and craftspeople in their talent and expertise
- Expansive forming department with day and night operators trained to create highly complex parts with tight tolerance—including precision bends and bump forming of large radii
We haven’t built a semi-centennial (50-year-old) business by just making parts alone; our success is equally measured by the trust our clients continually place in us generation after generation.
The Industry's Only Single-source Sheet Metal Manufacturer
Manage one vendor, write one P.O., and hold only one party accountable to your project's timeline. Only thing left is to decide what to do with all that extra free time.
One-Stop Pit Stop
End-to-end Services, Limitless Capabilities
We've got the widest range of world-class precision sheet metal fabrication services under one roof. Got a need for speed? Having autonomy over the entire production process means you get the best of both shorter lead times and uncompromising quality.
Setting the Pace Since 1973
Leading the industry for 50 years, we have earned an equal-parts reputation for time-tested reliability and forward-thinking ingenuity. We're meticulous engineers and expert craftsmen with a set of unmatched tools and experiences under our belt.
Yeah, we do that, too...
Metal Fabrication Capabilities
Grinding & Sanding
Laser Punch Combo
Sheet Metal Prototyping
Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication
CNC Milling & Turning
About GTR Manufacturing
Meet Our Crew
Metal Fabrication Jobs
Get A Quote
GTR Answers the Call for Excellence
We understand that our clients build innovative products that are used to save lives, withstand extreme conditions, or perform highly specialized functions. We pride ourselves on doing everything right to deliver on time the first time. We honor our critical role in your project’s overall success and promise to do our part to help you reach the finish line on time.
Quality • Reliability • Capability